ON SITE In-A-Pinch Childcare | 10AM-2PM
This event is offered in person only. Please register in advance to ensure we can accommodate you, as attendance is limited for safety reasons.
Welcome back, families! OFC will be providing ON-SITE In-A-Pinch Childcare services held at our San Francisco Main office, 1385 Mission Street, Suite 330. This essential on-site service will be available weekly on Thursdays between 10:00AM - 2:00PM. Starting on Wednesday October 13th, OFC will be providing an additional weekly In-A-Pinch Childcare service on Wednesdays, also between 10:00AM - 2:00PM.
IMPORTANT REMINDER: Parents/legal guardians utilizing the In-A-Pinch childcare services must stay onsite at Our Family Coalition's facility. Parents/legal guardians may utilize OFC's resources i.e. computer, telephone, family building books and information, gender-inclusive parenting materials, LGBTQ inclusive children's books, etc.
*The gated parking lot will no longer be avaialable during business hours. Parking stalls are all currently reserved by neighboring tenants in the building, we apologize for any inconvenience.
IN-A-PINCH CHILDCARE COORDINATOR
KARLON ZEE (he/him) has worked with OFC for 3 years, facilitating various programs such as our childcare program, parent child playgroups, and other LGBTQ parent support groups. Karlon also has a history of studying child and adolescent development at San Francisco State University, combining his passions with supporting children and best inclusive practices for engaging with families. Karlon also facilitates our evidence-based parenting class Group Triple P, ensuring best practices while interacting and engaging with children.
OUR FAMILY COALITION COVID SAFTEY GUIDELINES
- Anyone entering OFC must be fully vaccinated. A personal attestation must be signed at the front desk indicating that anyone entering the space is fully vaccinated, does not have any symptoms, and has not been in contact with anyone with COVID.
- All OFC staff, volunteers, interns, and guests are required to be masked, check their temperature and sanitize their hands upon entering the office.
- All staff are required to wipe down their desks and phones before and after use on a daily basis using the sanitation wipes.
- Windows must be opened to allow ventilation and air vents should be turned on.
- Six-feet idstancing should be maintained at all time when inside.
- When children are present in the child care area or in the main office, all children must remain masked. Their hands should be wiped with sanitation wipes upno entry into the space and frequently during their stay within the space and once again before leaving the space.
For any further questions or concerns about OFC's COVID Safety Plan, please call us at 415-981-1960 ext.303.
Thursday, October 21st, 2021 • 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
OUR FAMILY COALITION Office, 1385 Mission St Suite 330, San Francisco CA, 94103 [map]
Please register using the link above; remember also to check your spam folder if you've not received access info.
Please contact Family Programs Coordinator, Karlon Zee [he/him], at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 415-981-1960 with any questions.
We are committed to ensuring our programs are accessible to all families. When you're registering, please let us know of any accommodations that would help your family participate to the fullest (e.g. ASL interpreter, translated materials, childcare providers experienced with kids with disabilities, large print materials, gluten-free food options, etc.). If registering within 48 hours of the event, please call 415-981-1960 to ensure our receipt of your request. This event – including refreshments and childcare, as applicable – is offered free for all attendees. As you are able, please help us continue offering these resources to all who need them, by making a financial donation to OFC.