(SF) In- Person & Virtual: LGBTQ Parent-Toddler Playdate | Toddlers 1-5 years | 11:30AM-1:00PM(pst)
This is a hybrid event. It will be available both in person and online via video conference.
Please register in advance to receive phone and video conference access information.
Welcome back, Families! We will be starting up our hybrid model Toddler-Parent LGBTQ Playdate (remotely every week, alternating locations bi-weekly in person). This essential parent child interactive social group will meet weekly on Sunday mornings between 11:30AM - 1:00PM. Please make sure to register at least 2 days in advance so staff may properly accommodate for participant attendance and any dietary restrictions or special needs. For any questions about accommodations, please call our office at 415-981-1960 ext.303 to ensure we received your request.
PHYSICAL LOCATIONS WILL ALTERNATE EACH WEEK BETWEEN THE SAN FRANCISCO MAIN OFFICE (1385 Mission St, Suite 330, San Francisco CA, 94103) AND DESTINY ARTS CENTER IN OAKLAND (970 Grace Ave, Oakland CA, 94608).
VIRTUAL ACCESS WILL BE AVAILABLE WEEKLY.
: Our parking lot is on the corner of Mission & 10th St, San Francisco. To be let inside the parking lot, please call (415) 981-1960.
KARLON ZEE (HE/HIM) has worked with OFC for 3 years, facilitating various family programs such as our childcare program, parent child playgroups, and ther LGBTQ parent support groups. Karlon also has a history of studying child and adolescent development at San Francisco State University, combining his pations with supporting children and best inclusive practices for engaging with families. Karlon also facilitates our evidence-based parenting class Group Triple P, ensuring best practices while interacting with children.
COVID-19 SAFETY GUIDELINES
- Anyone entering OFC must be fully vaccinated. A personal attestation must be signed at the front desk indicating that anyone entering the space is fully vaccinated, does not have any symptoms, and has not been in contact with anyone with COVID.
- All OFC staff, volunteers, interns, and guests are required to be masked, check their temperature and sanitize their hands upon entering the office.
- All staff are required to wipe down their desks and phones before and after use on a daily basis using the sanitation wipes.
- Windows must be opened to allow ventilation and air vents should be turned on.
- Six-feet distancing should be maintained at all times when inside.
- When children are present in the child care area or in the main office, all children must remain masked. Their hands should be wiped with sanitation wipes upon entry into the space and frequently during their stay within the space and once again before leaving the space.
For any further questions or concerns about OFC's COVID SAFETY PLAN, please call 415-981-1960 ext.303.
Sunday, October 17, 2021 • 11:30 AM - 1:00 PM (pst)
Taking place virtually via secure Zoom phone and video conference, as well as in person:OUR FAMILY COALITION Main Office, 1385 Mission St, Suite 330, San Francisco, CA 94103 [map]
Please register using the link above, and we'll contact you with the secure telehealth conference call phone number and video link URL. To be sure to allow us enough time to get back to you with the contact information, please register as early as possible; remember also to check your spam folder if you've not received access info. Our video and audio conferencing are HIPAA-compliant and preserve the security and confidentiality of all our participants to the highest standards possible. [Further information about Zoom meeting HIPAA compliance here.]
Please contact Family Programs Coordinator, Karlon Zee [he/him], at email@example.com with any questions.
We are committed to ensuring our programs are accessible to all families. When you're registering, please let us know of any accommodations that would help your family participate to the fullest (e.g. ASL interpreter, translated materials, childcare providers experienced with kids with disabilities, large print materials, gluten-free food options, etc.). If registering within 48 hours of the event, please call 415-981-1960 to ensure our receipt of your request. This event – including refreshments and childcare, as applicable – is offered free for all attendees. As you are able, please help us continue offering these resources to all who need them, by making a financial donation to OFC.